fama PR is North America’s premier boutique PR firm for technology companies. Unlike other firms, fama PR’s account teams are comprised solely of experienced PR practitioners who apply a hands-on approach to both strategy development and tactical program execution. This staffing model has proven to deliver superior results and unmatched client service. Working closely with clients, fama PR creates customized communications programs that are directly aligned with business objectives to help increase brand awareness and drive revenue. Through its international network of partner agencies, fama PR ensures its clients’ messages have a global reach.
Headquartered on the Boston waterfront in the city’s dynamic Seaport Innovation District, fama PR is also the only PR firm named to the Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
Here is a really cool map of what’s happening in the Innovation District. So many cool companies and people! fama PR is proud to be a part of it.
- Founded in January 2002
- We partner exclusively with technology companies
- We have an experienced team of PR professionals solely dedicated to client work
- We hire proven professionals with an average of seven years of experience
- Each client has at least one agency partner providing hands-on, day-to-day service; larger retainers have two
- We provide our services solely on a retainer basis
- Our client base is broad, from stealth startups to global, publicly-traded companies
- Our communications services encompass PR, AR and social media management
- We have international capabilities through our global network of agency partners
Where does our name come from?
fama was the Roman goddess of fame and popular rumor; she made the good seem great and the great seem greater. It is also related to pheme, the Greek root for “speech.”