Why is fama PR the best PR firm in Boston? Why have we been named the “Best Place to Work” in Boston four years running? The answer is simple.
We hire smart people who are dedicated to making good things happen for our clients, while having fun in the process.
Located in the Seaport in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District, our offices are right on the waterfront and feature breathtaking views of the harbor, Logan Airport and the Boston skyline.
Our Approach—Built on Trust
fama PR applies a common sense, hands-on approach to provide superior results and unmatched client service. You’ll learn from professionals who were able to weather economic downturns to build a thriving, sustainable business that has attracted a who’s who of clients, from the startups we’ve put on the map to large publicly traded companies.
And we never stop learning—by hiring only experienced PR practitioners who have cut their teeth at other tech agencies, we are constantly expanding our own best practices.
Our employees are treated like adults and their dedication to the business is rewarded with the freedom to shape their work life:
– fama PR doesn’t mandate a set number of vacation, sick and personal days each year. If someone needs to take a day off, they take a day off.
– If someone wants to go on vacation, they go on vacation.
– fama PR employees aren’t the type of people to let their teams down by not tying up loose ends or assigning tasks before they leave. It simply doesn’t happen.
– Working from home is never a problem, and never questioned. The fama PR management team puts a lot of trust in its employees, and they work hard to maintain it.
Come Join the fama PR Team
Think you have what it takes to work at Boston’s most elite boutique agency? We’d love to hear from you! We are currently seeking Senior Account Executives, Account Managers, Account Directors and Vice Presidents. Applicants must have PR agency experience working with technology clients or related experience.
At this time, we are not hiring entry level or intern candidates.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Our Unmatched Benefits
– 100% payment of health insurance (PPO plan)
– 100% payment of dental insurance
– Long- & short-term disability insurance
– Comprehensive pet insurance program
– 401K plan through Fidelity; fama contributes 3% to every employee’s plan, whether they contribute or not
– Free iPhones and fully-paid cell-phone service for all employees
– Generous vacation & sick time – no set number of days off; take them as you need them
– Your birthday off
– Chef-prepared lunches from executive chef John Peredina
– Extremely casual dress
– Work-at-home option
– Summer Fridays
– Free valet parking or T-pass reimbursement
– Private 2,000 square-foot oceanfront deck overlooking Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
– Free on-site manicures and pedicures from Manicube every Friday
– Standing desks with a view of the Boston skyline
– The private deck hosts, among many other events, the annual Boston Innovation District Baggo Tournament
– Luxury box at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion for all shows
– Membership to the Boston Foundation Room at House of Blues
– Free 8-week summer yoga series for interested employees on the private deck
– Fully-stocked kitchen with weekly Boston Organics and Peapod deliveries
– Annual Wellness Challenge for all interested employees
– Professional-quality espresso maker and a variety of Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts Keurig coffees and teas
– Employee referral rewards
– Generous new business referral bonuses — for the lifetime of the client!
– Employee rewards including Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and concert tickets, bonuses, etc.
– Corporate rate at Seaport Hotel’s Wave Fitness
– Summer outing on private yacht
– Holiday Party and Annual “Secret Santos” employee gift exchange
– Regular and impromptu happy hours